The Steps to enable USB Debugging mode, which is the key step in Android rooting process. USB Debugging is required by ADB, which is used for rooting, backing up, installing a custom ROM, tacking Mobile Screen from computer and many more.
1. Android 2.0-2.3
2. Android 3.0- 4.1
3. Android 4.2 and later.
- Go to the App drawer.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Scroll down Click on “About phone” or “About tablet”,
- Scroll down “About phone” and locate the “Build Number” field.
5. Tap the Build number field seven times to enable Developer Options. Tap a few times and you’ll see a countdown that reads.
6. When you are done, you can the the message “You are now a developer!”.
7. Tap the Back button and you’ll see the Developer options menu.
Now, you can enable USB Debugging mode.
8. Go to Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging. Tap the USB Debugging checkbox.
4. Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap it 7 times to become developer.
2.Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.