On this page, we share with you the Quick Guide of Flash Any Samsung Smartphone or Tablet using Odin Downloader Flash Tool.
Requirements: you must have a Windows Computer and the .xml based Stock Firmware of your Samsung Device. This Installation Method can be used on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
1. Download and Install the Latest Samsung USB Driver on your Computer. If you have already downloaded it, then Skip This Step.
2. Download and Extract Stock Firmware ROM of your Samsung Device. If you have already downloaded it, then Skip This Step.
3. Now, Power OFF your Samsung Device.
4. Then, You have to boot your Samsung Device to Download Mode: Press and Hold Volume Down + Home + Power Button.
5. Once you are on the Download Mode, you see the Warning Page. Press the Volume UP button to Continue.
6. Download and Extract the Latest Version of Odin Downloader Tool on your Computer. If you have already downloaded it, then Skip This Step.
7. Once Odin Downloader Extracts, you will be able to see the following files.
8. Now, Launch the Odin3.exe File.
9. Then, Connect your Samsung Device with your Computer.
10. Once you Successfully Connected, you will see the Added massage on Odin Downloader Tool.
11. Now, Click on the AP button to Locate the Stock Firmware Rom (.md5 or .tar) on your Computer.
12. Now, Click on the Start button to start the flashing process.
13. Flashing process maybe take 5 to 10 minutes once the flashing process is completed. You are able to see the Pass message. During this flashing process, your Device restart automatically.
14. Congratulation Now, Close Odin Tool and Disconnect your Samsung Device from your Computer.
Note: If you are going to flash or install Stock Firmware ROM on your Device, first of all, take a complete backup of your smartphone or tablet. After installing the firmware, your data will be deleted or removed.
- Samsung USB Driver: if you are looking for a Huawei USB Driver, then head over to the Samsung USB Driver Page.
- Samsung Firmware: if you are looking for a Huawei Firmware Stock, then head over to the Samsung Stock Firmware Rom Page.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode: Here is A Complete Guide on How to Enable USB Debugging on Any Samsung Smartphone.