On this page, we are share with you how to use QPST Flash Tool (Qualcomm Product Support Tool) to Flash and Install Stock Firmware on Any Qualcomm Smartphone or Tablet.
Requirements: You need to have Qualcomm Chipset Powered to Flash Tool and you must have Windows Computer and the .xml based Stock Firmware of your Samsung Device. This Installation Method can be used on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
How to Flash and Install Firmware using QPST Flash Tool
2. Download and Install QPST Flash Tool on your computer. once QPST Flash tool install successfully, Go to C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\ folder. Here you will see there files:
3. Now, Connect your Qualcomm Chipset Device with the Computer using USB Cable:
4. Now, Open QPST Config:
5. After Lunched the QPST, Click on the Port Menu:
6. After that, Click on the Starts Clients Menu and Select the Software Download Option:
7. Here you will see the QPST Software Download Dialog Box:
8. Now, Click on the Next to phone image Browse Button and Locate the Firmware (.hex) on your computer.
9. Now, Click on the Boot Image Browse and locate the BOOT_LOADER.HEX file (These file come with Firmware):
10. Now, Click on the Start Button flashing process will take time:
11. Once, Flashing process is completed you will see the green bar on Screen:
12: Now, Disconnect you Qualcomm Device your from the computer and restart it.