On this page, we are share with you the Quick Guide of Flash Any Realme Smartphone or Tablet with using Realme flash tool Software.
Requirements: you must have a Windows Computer and the .ofp based Stock Firmware of your Realme Smartphone. Realme flash tool will not work on Look Bootloader Smartphones. This Installation Method can be used on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
Flash or Install .ofp Firmware Stock ROM Using Realme Flash tool
1. Download and Extract the Google ABD Driver on your Computer. if you have already Downloaded then Skip This Step:
2. Download Stock Firmware (.ofp Based File) of your Realme Device. else you can find your device Stock Firmware file on Oppo Firmware:
3. After that, Download and Extract the Real Flash Tool on your pc, (if you have already downloaded then skip this step):
4. Then, Launch the Realme Flash.exe Tool:
5. Once the flash tool launch successfully, you will have the following screen:
6. Click on the Browse button:
7. Then, Locate the .ofp Stock Firmware file of your Device:
8. After that, Switch Off the Mobile Phone, Press and Hold Power and Volume Down Key:
9. Now Connect your mobile phone with Computer using USB Cable:
10. Click On the Loading Device Button and wait for the flash tool to detect the Mobile phone:
11. Click on the flash Button:
12. Now click on the Confirm Button, now you flashing or installing process start:
13. Once the flashing or installing process is completed successfully. You will see the Flashing Complete on Screen:
14. Congratulation, your device is flash Successfully. Now you can disconnect the device.
Note: If you are going to flash or install Stock Firmware ROM on your device, first of all, take a complete backup of your smartphone or tablet. After installing the Firmware, your data will be deleted or removed.
- Real Firmware: if you are looking for a Realme Firmware Stock, then head over to the Realme Firmware Stock Page.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode: Here is A Complete Guide on How to Enable USB Debugging on Any Samsung Smartphone.